Have you experienced unbelievable customer service on the Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel?
We know youâ€™ve met some of our customer service professionals who have made your experience as a visitor or local resident more rewarding because of the outstanding assistance they have provided. Or you work with colleagues or have staff members who have gone â€śabove and beyondâ€ť what was expected for your customers and deserve to be recognized. No matter their profession â€“ taxi drivers, housekeeping staff, cashiers, police officers, airline agents, nurses, reservationists, front desk clerks, and countless others â€“ if their service made you feel good about being in Lee County, we want to hear about it!
- The front desk clerk who took extra special care of you when you checked into your hotel.
- The co-worker who not only promised to get an order to a customer quickly, but called to make sure they received what they asked for.
- The waiter who remembered your likes and dislikes when dining, without being prompted. No matter how often you changed your mind.
- The receptionist who not only greeted your clients with a smile but kept them informed about scheduling changes. Then offered refreshments.
- The clerk who helped you with directions, then gave their name and phone number in case you needed further assistance.
Nominate that employee for the E Awards, which honors excellence through extraordinary service and dedication.
Goal: To increase public awareness of the outstanding customer service being provided by Lee County hospitality professionals.
Purpose: To recognize those employees within the hospitality and allied industries who positively impact a visitor or residentâ€™s experience in Lee County.
Who is eligible to be nominated: Employees who work in hospitality and allied industries in Lee County.
Who can nominate: Anyone who experiences exceptional customer service and who wishes to recognize the individual responsible.
- Good Samaritan
- Other Services/Businesses
- Service satisfaction â€“ going the â€śextra mileâ€ť.
- Leadership work ethic â€“ willingness to help; attitude; problem-solving.
- Job knowledge â€“ how their performance skills and creativity affected their service.
- * Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel awareness â€“ familiarity with and promotion of Lee County.
- Compassion â€“ helping during a crisis or emergency without expecting or needing thanks just because you care.
Nominee recognition: The individual you nominate may be recognized at the annual E Awards breakfast in September as an Elaine McLaughlin Outstanding Hospitality Service Awards winner. A winner in each category will be announced, with the Honor of Distinction awarded to one nominee who best represents the Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel spirit of extraordinary customer service.
How to nominate: Complete your nomination online by clicking here. For more information, call Visitor Services at 239.590.4855 or click here.