Remove Job: To remove a job posting that is still listed in the job bank, use the link sent in the email when you posted the job.
3201 Cardinal Dr
Vero Beach, FL 32963
We are presently looking for a results oriented General Manager with the desire to achieve profitability through people, quality and hospitality. Responsible for overseeing all segments of the operations. Key areas of responsibility include developing operational processes, effective cost controls and inventory controls, team performance, increased sales and profitability, development, training and retention of staff.
- Executes business plan to improve guest experience and increase their loyalty
- Develops, communicates and achieves forecasts and realistic budgets, goals and objectives
- Develops processes and standard operating and inventory control procedures
- Controls other direct operating expenses such as utilities, smallwares, etc., to minimize expense without adversely affecting operations
- Ensures the profitability of restaurant operations by operating within cost of goods and labor productivity guidelines while providing quality food and exceptional service
- Recruits, retains, trains and develops an optimum number of staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to delivering the highest level of Hospitality to the guest
- Drives and monitors sound community involvement programs
- Manages others work safely by being alert and taking action regarding safety hazards
- Ensures that all restaurant paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis including but not limited to: daily sheets, payroll, purchase orders, bank deposits, employment-related forms, etc.
- 5-8 years of experience as a General Manager in an upscale casual/casual dining and/or catering concept a plus
- Passion for food and sharing that enthusiasm throughout a community
- Strong operations background with experience in operational processes, controlling costs, inventory management, and proven experience in an upscale market
- People First Mentality â€“ passion for driving exceptional Guest & Employee experiences
- People Development â€“ recruitment, selection and training of team members
- Expertise in computer skills including Microsoft office, excel, QuickBooks, POS, email and social medias.
- Self-disciplined, multi-tasker with exceptional team building abilities