September 15, 2017
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
1520 Broadway, Fort Myers, FL. 33901
Join us on September 15, 2017 at Hotel Indigo for Dress For Success SW Florida! The event is from 6:00pm-9:00pm. Admission is $10 (which includes a glass of wine). Click here to RSVP!
Who We Are
The mission of Dress for Success SW Florida is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
What We Do
Our programs help women achieve financial independence by addressing their social and economic needs in relation to work, home and community. We help disadvantaged women find and maintain employment. We also help them achieve health and wellness, as well as self-defined financial and professional success.
The Women We Serve
• Clients are referred to Dress for Success by more than 1,000 non-profit organizations, including domestic violence agencies, homeless shelters and job-training programs
• Lived under the poverty level prior to coming to Dress for Success
• Represent all ethnicities and races
• Range in age from 18-60; the majority are ages 18-38
• Are single mothers (70%), raising, on average, 2-3 children
How We Help
Dress for Success provides professional clothing and counseling for each of our women. When a client secures a job interview, we provide her with one free business suit, as well as the appropriate accessories, footwear, and cosmetic/toiletry items. When she successfully lands the job, she returns to Dress for Success for up to one week’s worth of business attire.
In addition to suiting, Dress for Success SW Florida offers women a number of programs to help them find and retain employment such as our Going Places Network, Professional Women’s Group and Entrepreneurial Spirit Program. Dress for Success SW Florida serves job-ready women by referral only, in Lee and Collier counties.